system: Win7 x64  ///  graphic card: Nvidia GTX460 with
driver version 275.33 (updated 2011.06.01) // hugin(all the same):
2011.2.0.cf0eaefbe0dd built by Matthew Petroff  (beta1_windows_2)
2011.2.0.ca00bb7b3e88 built by Matthew Petroff (rc2)
HuginSetup_2011.0.0_64bit_Windows_2.exe

I'm trying to use clean control points in image tab to a saved project , but
it always stuck and cause hugin to crash after duration time of one
second. Then Windows told me the software is not responding. I didn't
experience that before until July 17 ,which is the same day my FPW start to
crash.  I've re-installed my win7 64bit at July 1 so hugin worked without
any problem for 16 days.
I found that each kind of crash, including FPW,clean CP,and assistant ,CPU
usage always stuck at 25% don't know if that helps?
Also, after I manually remove bad CPs and trying to re-align my saved file
by clicking the align, it fails, too. The "Running assistance" window works
fine at the beginning, but gradually it slows down at something like
"Strategy 2 Average (rms) distance between Controlpoints  after 25
iteration(s):  2.75453315660319 units"
and eventually stop there (at least for 20 hours) at the same commend line.
At this moment, task manager to me "autooptimiser.exe" cept occupy 25% of
CPU. I click cancel, a window show up telling me the assistant did not run
completely, than FPW opened and it crashed (or if the FPW is already opened,
it just do nothing.) If I manually force the hugin close, that
autooptimizer.exe will still stuck there until I kill it via task manager.
Again, I have no idea if this is related to FPW crash, but I do think so
since everything begin to show simultaneously on my computer. I'm working
with my brain and optimizer now,well it still work.
BTW, I've tried to reinstall hugin but it did not work and yes I've delete
everything including things in regedit.
I really love hugin. It's an excellent software. Hope can fix it.