Hugin 2011.2.0-rc3 binaries for Windows are now available.
See sourceforge.net downloads page:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2011.2_beta/

The builds are not Python enabled as I have yet to devise a method of
distribution that reliably works without a local Python install.

These builds are built my old SDK and should therefore be more stable
than the rc2 builds. I will also publish builds with my new SDK soon
for further testing.

Matthew