this will be very hard to troubleshoot by email. I think we need a
standard set of images people can stitch for learning the GUI and for
testing different Hugin versions. I only have microscopy images so I
don't have any I could provide.

does anyone have a default set (maybe 10 images or so) that they'd
like to share?

by the way... for newer versions of Hugin I always restitch and old
.pto file to make sure everything is working great before I try a new
set of files.

jordan