Hi,
I bumped into a problem trying to stitch a panorama with hfov >360° (in fact
about 4x360° :) )
Starting with the next photo after 360°, hugin detects the same objects as
in the first photo, so the resulting panorama will be 360° with 4 "layers".
This is normal but I'd like the panorama to continue beyond 360° (to show
evolution of the objects and scenery in time -if you were wondering why) and
for this to happen, I'd need to force the CP detector to always look for CPs
between photo n and n+1. This way the photos would be chained side by side,
no matter what's their content...
Is this possible? Has anyone managed to make a wider panorama?
I also tried to stitch 4 360° panoramas, then open a new project and stitch
the results into a 4x wide panorama, but the result was the same, the
objects were recognized and the 4 panoramas placed one over the other, not
side-by-side.

Regards,
MF