Allright, Is there documentation on how this logics works somwhere to read.

I'm guessing by the name that it is assuming a single flat plane that the
images is should be projected on in order for the CP to match. Right?
So if the reality is different, it is better to search for CP in groups of
images where the asumption holds.  Or did I assume to much of the logics
now?

Cheers
/O

2011/12/2 Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net>

> On Fri 02-Dec-2011 at 13:25 -0800, kfj wrote:
>
>> On 2 Dez., 21:40, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
>>

>>> cpfind does filtering of control points by default, but the filter it
>>> uses assumes you are building a 'normal' panorama.  If you have a
>>> mosaic this filter will delete all your control points - So you need
>>> to use the "Hugin's CPFind for mosaics" preset instead of the
>>> default.
>>>

>> what preset do you mean? Something in hugin? Is this something new?
>>

> It was new I think, but it seems to have gone in the current 2011.5.0
> snapshots.  Basically you need to add '--ransacmode hom' to the default
> cpfind parameters to get it to match a mosaic.
>
> --
> Bruno

/O