On Wed 14-Dec-2011 at 08:44 -0800, Gitominoti wrote:
Okay then. What is the default code that Hugin is running if I use the
GUI? If I just load 3 pictures in it, use 50 as the default and click
create panorama, it makes a seamless photo. What plugins is it using
to do this?

It is using the equivalent of pto_gen, cpfind, celeste_standalone, linefind, cpclean, autooptimiser, vig_optimize, pano_modify, pto2mk, nona and enblend (not necessarily in that order), note that the cpfind command-line tool now includes celeste functionality and autooptimiser includes vig_optimize functionality.

--
Bruno