On Monday, April 30, 2012 9:13:42 AM UTC+2, Monkey wrote:

> I did try multi-threading it in a couple of places, but maybe it was doing
> it wrong because it didn't make it any quicker. That was with native
> Windows multithreading - unfortunately Microsoft don't want you to use
> OpenMP with Visual C++ Express, which is the only option now multiblend is
> multi-platform.

Fortunately, cross-compiling using MXE is pretty easy as I've shown in
another thread [0, 1]. I haven't actually tried compiling anything with
OpenMP enabled using this approach, but I don't think it should be too much
of a hassle. And there's a great support community there so if I need help
all I need to do is ask.

[0] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/hugin-ptx/-3-i9ynuCig
[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hugin-ptx/JPiViZQ-Ycw/4ygfvPVq4hgJ