Hi prateek, you can keep the images in any folder you want,you just
need to specify the path of the images. Use panomatic instead of
pto_gen ,You can download it from here http://aorlinsk2.free.fr/panomatic/
. Try running the following commands.

1)Create a Project File

     panomatic.exe -o output.pto 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

2) Find control points with cpfind, with celeste to ignore clouds

    cpfind -o output.pto --multirow --celeste output.pto

3) Control point cleaning

    cpclean -o output.pto output.pto

4) Find vertical lines

    linefind -o output.pto output.pto

5) Optimize position, do photometric optimization, straighten panorama
and select suitable output projection

    autooptimiser -a -m -l -s -o output.pto output.pto

6) Calculate optimal crop and optimal size

    pano_modify --canvas=AUTO --crop=AUTO -o output.pto output.pto

7) Now create stitching makefile

    pto2mk -o output.mk -p prefix output.pto

8) And finally create the final panorama

    make -f output.mk all