2012/5/18 Monkey <davidhorma...@gmail.com>

> I shoot on manual and trust my blender to correct any other exposure
> difference (which should be very little), and I think having to reset all
> parameters to 0 to turn it "off" (when in fact it's still *on*, just at 0
> strength, as it were) is pretty convoluted.
>
> A "no exposure correction" option seems very sensible to me - is this
> really something no-one else ever wanted? :S

I would imagine a number of checkbox switches, one for exposure correction,
one for stacks, one for HDR, etc., instead of the current checkboxes under
"Panorama Outputs" and "Remapped Images" in the Stitcher tab (current
layout; haven't seen the GUI overhaul) to be more intuitive. Just a thought.

Thomas