Hi,

I have just installed latest build. It installed perfectly on windows.

But where can I see, add/delete already existing images in project?

How to set different Y,P,R values for images?

How to find exposure settings for images?

Where can I set Output size like 6000x3000 or whatever I want?

Cant see output options like Fused n blended, blended fused.

Is it still under process ?

Regards,

Emaad

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM, Matthew Petroff <matt...@mpetroff.net>wrote:

> While I included enough of Python for Hugin to run, I did not include
> enough for the Python based features to work. I also mistook
> "_hsi.pyd" for a ".pyc" file and accidentally deleted it before
> packaging the build. Here is a new build that includes a stripped down
> Python install similar to what is included with Blender or the GIMP
> (the old build only included Python32.dll). I was not able to
> reproduce your instant crash on Windows XP, 7, or 8 developer preview.
>
> Installer:
> https://www.box.com/s/85d189101c86e16609c8
>
> 7z Archive:
> https://www.box.com/s/36b8b4d0a092da63c535
>
> -Matthew
>
> On May 27, 10:22 am, kfj <_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 27 Mai, 04:18, Matthew Petroff <matt...@mpetroff.net> wrote:
> >
> > > These are 32-bit Windows builds of the GUI Overhaul branch including
> > > lensfun and Python support as well as a build of the Enblend and
> > > Enfuse development repository tip.
> >
> > Matthew, your build does not work for me:
> >
> > - On W7, it installs, but crashes instantly when I try to run it
> > - On XP, it installs and runs, but crashes when I try to run plugins.
> >
> > I noticed that the _hsi module is absent from your installer. This is
> > the shared library containing the python interface, it's made from the
> > C code which swig produces. So importing hsi from a python prompt
> > doesn't work either - hsi tries loading _hsi first thing, and it can't
> > find it (because it's not there). I suppose this failure to load _hsi
> > may produce the crash when trying to run plugins from hugin, but it's
> > only a guess. Did the plugin interface run on your system? Any hints
> > what might be wrong?
> >
> > Kay

*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad