Dear ecs1749

On 30.05.2012 16:58, ecs1749 wrote:
> I am able to go a lot further with this setting.  I am pushing to see
> how many photos I can process - right now it's processing 32 no problem.

What setting are you talking about? Please bear in mind that all these
emails will be preserved for eternity and a gazillion Hugin users may
search for a solution to the the exact same problem you had. Wouldn't it
be nice for them to get a solution? Something in the way of "I did this
and this, and now it works"? Not to mention the fact that in order to
solve these problems in Hugin, the developers and contributors to the
project are eager to know what to do to fix the problems found by their
users.
So, please, what did you do _exactly_ in order to be able to create your
pano?

WKR

Stefan Peter

--
"In summary, I think you are trying to solve a problem that may not
need to be solved, using a tool that is not meant to solve it, without