Okay.  It's obvious the crash is not caused by the number of tif files
enblend loaded but by certain tif files.  This is very discouraging.  Been
trying for days to get one picture done but ran into one roadblock after
another.

Anybody has any ideas on how to get around this 255 error?  Is there an
alternative program I can try?