Hi Gnome,

    Have you checked if your video driver is updated?

    When I updated my nvidia driver a few weeks ago I could finally run
Hugin (fresh compiled from trunk) again -- until then I thought the
problem was with wxwidgets or something else.
    In the same machine however, whit windows (and older Hugins) I was
still able to run without problems! And the windows driver was almost so
old as my linux one! Many months old!

    Good luck,

    Luís Henrique

--