Hello Bruno,

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:40:50 AM UTC+10, Bruno Postle wrote:

> Panotools::Script is a perl module for reading/writing and
> manipulating Hugin .pto project files, this 0.27 release has some
> updates and fixes some bugs:
>
> - - A new 'ptomorph' tool, looks at control points in a Hugin PTO
> panorama project and creates a new set of photos that are distorted
> such that these control points line up perfectly.

Thanks for the new features.
The availability of 'ptomorph' has prompted me to revisit my work on
deblurring an overlapped sharp/blur pair, which had defeated me.
I was curious to see what effect 'ptomorph' would have on the point spread
function I derive from the sharp/blur pair.
Experimenting with Shepard's distortion and polynomial distortion, I find
that when using the polynomial the control points are not written to the
resulting pto file. Is this an oversight?

Cheers,
Terry