Hi,

I installed hugin 2011.4.0+dfsg-5, but when I try to generate the panorama by
stitching 11 jpgs of 3.6MB each I first get a warning that the resulting image
would be 1.6 Gigapixel big, then I get the following error in the log file:

***************  Panorama makefile generated by Hugin       ***************
System information
Operating system: GNU/Linux
Release: 3.2.0-3-686-pae
Kernel version: #1 SMP Thu Jun 28 08:56:46 UTC 2012
Machine: i686
Disc usage
Dateisystem           Size  Used Avail Use% Eingehcaught exception:
std::bad_alloc
make: *** [IMG_2306.CR2-IMG_2316.CR20000.tif] Fehler 1

I assume bad_alloc is about memory problems? Any clue how to generate the
panorama nevertheless?

Cheers
Andre