Hey all,

Just a suggestion for a pano viewer -

If all you need is a simple client for equirectangular or QTVR photos,
Panini viewer is a good option.  VASTLY superior to any part of Quicktime
on Windows [I'm one of those people who uses the QTLite installer because I
have software that requires the Apple codecs, but I refuse to install
iTunes and the like because Apple are fascists with their installers on
Windows].

Panini may be confusing for less technical users, but as long as you give
out equirect images [the rendering of which can be done straight from
Hugin, requiring no conversion tools or anything as with qtvr] it's very
simple to use - open the image, navigate with mouse controls, alter
projection parms with keyboard keys if you want, and even save the
projected image if you want.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pvqt/