A few observations after playing a bit this morning:

I uploaded to google+ using my PC, not Android 4.2:

- Uploaded panoramas are downscaled to 2508 x1254 pixel.
- "Download full size" refers to the downscaled panorama, not the original.
- With Firefox there is a nasty black seam where the left and right end of
the pano touches. (Firefox 17 on 64 bit Ubuntu Linux). Not so with
Chromium. Also happened with Bruno's pano.
   Anyone observed this too?

There seems to be no way to share with "Maps".
Anyone got any idea how to publish a hugin created panorama into Google
maps?

Jan