Hi, I just find this discussion and I thought I can write here instead to
create a new one.
I just downloaded hugin.pot file from Mercurial repository, start translate
it and found out that there are some string missing. (i.e. Load lens...,
Mask (for tab name), Camera and Lens, etc.). I found older hugin.pot file
here -
http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/src/translations/hugin.pot?revision=5090&content-type=text%2Fplain,

where are some strings missing in new hugin.pot, but if I try to update
catalog in poedit it will remove some new strings. So I would like to ask
if someone could update the hugin.pot file to contains all strings.

Thank you
leschek
<http://hugin.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/hugin/hugin/file/default/src/translations>