Thank you very much for your answers.

I export images from Lightroom from my RAW images (I mean Canon.CR2), so I
don't convert JPEG to TIFF.

I didn't think that "temporal" exported files for Hugin Input will make
analysis more slow. From now I will use LZW compression just for the "final
output".

My dude it's if 16 bits information are keep in the entire Hugin process (I
think yes)

Thanks again for you help :)

El dimarts 5 de febrer de 2013 9:58:07 UTC+1, MaTa va escriure: