Den 04/03/2013 14.08 skrev "paolobenve" <paolobe...@gmail.com>:

> There is a visual problem when hugin window is little, see attacched
screenshot

> I'd prefer an initial window size that let the user see all the controls
in the various tabs, without hidding part of them.

Doesn't Hugin start in the same size as it was last closed? Please, correct
me if I'm wrong, but if that's the case, the user probably WANTED that
size, so it would not be good to dictate a different size upon startup.

Neither would it be good, IMHO, to make a minimum allowable window size,
even if that means the user is able to make the window too small to fit the
controls. Of course, that doesn't justify the visual erors from your
screenshot, but I think it ought to be possible. There may be reasons for a
user to (temporarily) do that, e.g. if they need to show several windows on
their screen for comparison, or what ever. In this case it would, IMHO, be
better to simply just not show the controls that don't fit in the window,
or maybe even allow for scrolling back and forth.

Just my two cents :-)

Thomas P.