On Wed 15-May-2013 at 20:17 -0700, Yaoxin Song wrote:
I have some images to be stitched with hugin command line. However, there are still some unconnected images using CP detector. I want discard automatically the unconnected images, but I don't known how to do it.so I need help to complete my work.

There is no feature to do this in Hugin. You could maybe try something like setting all photos to roll, pitch and yaw = 0, optimising, then the unconnected photos will still have these 0 values so they can be identified and deleted.

If you need to do this lots of times, then it would be possible with Panotools::Script. You would need to write a perl script that identifies the connected groups with the ConnectedGroups() method, sorts the list to find the biggest group, then creates a new .pto project of just the photos in this group using the Subset() method.

--
Bruno

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.