Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your reply.  We have additional information on the images than
just Hugin. We know the 3D position of each image. Will it help in doing
several automatic pre-processing before feeding the information to Hugin?

If you have time, i will greatly appreciate the opportunity to chat with
you. Pls let me know your availability and a phone number.

Best,

Alon Carmeli
CEO & Founder
Decorwiser