On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:15:30 AM UTC-7, Bruno Postle wrote:

> > I've encountered a similar problem with DxO Optics Pro 8, which will
> produce 48bit TIFF as output that is accepted by Enfuse or Hugin, but will
> not accept the TIFF produced by Enfuse or Hugin as valid input.
> >
> > The response from DxO is that the Enfuse and Hugin files don't comply
> with TIFF standard.
>
> It would be nice to know the exact nature of the problem, hugin/enblend
> use vigra and this uses libtiff which is the reference tiff implementation.

I'll let you know if I manage to isolate the problem.

I can tell you that although ACDSee Pro 6 versin 6.2 (Build 212) does allow
the same files to be viewed at 100%, any attempt to edit or export creates
a trashed image.

The problem is not image size - the same thing happens with a 529x796 3MB
image.