At the end of the assistent, clicking on the last button presents a dialog
where the user is asked about various modalities in generating the panorama.

The modality of creating the pano presents 3 options:
- Exposure corrected, low dynamic range
- Exposure fused from stacks
- Exposure fused from any arrangement

The 3 options are check boxes.

I suggest:
- shouldn't they be a 3-options radio button? apparently they are excluding
each other
- hugin should know, at least at this stage of the process, whether there
are images stacks or not, and in the case there aren't grey the options
that deal with stacks: in my case I haven't any stack, and I'm confused
seeing the possibility to arrange the photos in stacks.

This same dialog should remember the choice for LDR output (tiff, jpg,
png), without obliging the user to select it every time; I consider that a
user usually always selects the same output format.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/d2f66f87-d410-44ba-a101-845a4a2b948d%40googlegroups.com.