On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:45:08 PM UTC-4, Felix Hagemann wrote:

> Just a wild guess: What is the output projection you are using? Horizontal
> lines only do are "real" horizontal lines in rectilinear protection.

rectilinear.   I've not found any solution as yet.  Its east to fix in
post, though you deal with some residual distortion. You can re-process the
resulting single image, as mentioned, and it does fix it.   But for
multi-shot panoramas, it sees as if there is a critical angle past which it
will not recognize the horizontal lines and adding them manually does not
seem to correct the situation.   I re-processed some of the older ones I
did with less acute perspective skew, and they did result in the
perspective being corrected.   I'd just like to find if there is a setting
to adjust that threshold.   I guess I could pre-rotate the image.

-- Bob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/255f6eb9-062d-4f52-a79d-9da82e4155c7%40googlegroups.com.