Hi,
  thanks for the information!
  Now for Ubuntu 13.10, there is no need to install python-argparse,
because it is part of Python 2.7.
  I also see this in:
http://docs.python.org/2/library/argparse.html#module-argparse, it says
that argparse is one module that Python 2.7 newly added.

在 2013年10月19日星期六UTC+8上午10时28分50秒,Tduell写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2d16cc8c-d6db-4d7b-b6c2-09f348e034e7%40googlegroups.com.