Hi,
  I found that multiple Hugin installation will be conflict. For example,
one installed by apt-get to /usr/, another one installed by source
compilation to /usr/local.

  So I delete the one installed by apt-get, only retain that by source
compilation for translation contribution.

--
Yili Zhao

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAHC%3DqdBN_40AuCJVCzFHAzTAW1b9JoEENWHNejniBTrU_jCgng%40mail.gmail.com.