Hi Bob,

http://hugin.sf.net/ is not up to date so it still says that Hugin 2012.0.0 is the latest release.

There are no official builds for OS X yet of the current 2013.0.0 release, however the latest release candidate should work ok for the time being.

Despite of the name this download should work well on OS X 10.9 Mavericks:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2013.0/
-> Hugin-MacOSX-2013.0.0-rc1-10.6.dmg

Carl

ps.
To get to this download page step by step just follow the link "SourceForge" on http://hugin.sourceforge.net/ -> click on "Browse All Files". On the following page select "hugin" and proceed to "hugin-2013.0". VoilĂ .