Thank you all

BugBear
Trying to be clear about my intentions, but failing, I was taking the words
from this tutorial - now I look "mosaic mode" is also in its title
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/Mosaic-mode/en.shtml

Bruno
Yes a leftover form an earlier version, that makes sense. Thank you for
clearing that up - I would hate to be missing a finesse. I sometimes find
the more time I spend stitching, the more time I am prepared to spend
getting it as rightly as I can.

Terry
I work mainly with stitching images of paintings (not panoramas) and need a
proper Focal Length to get the correct hFoV. Having calibrated my lens and
added it to lensfun, I can now force the correct hFoV. But it's odd that
the EXIF data is clearly there and clearly not read.

___
Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bb76eceb-107a-44e4-88ac-c8c36e2b0262%40googlegroups.com.