Hi,

I just created my first panorama using hugin (2013-0-0, on Debian testing).
It's a 298 by 22 degree partial panorama, a view from a mountaintop, about
48 MPix (22 MB jpeg/320 MB TIFF).

Now I would like to show this to my friends. What is your recommendation
for a web based panorama viewer?

Opensource panorama viewers for partial panoramas seem to be rare: For some
flash viewers listed here: http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers I
found broken websites that had not been updated in years. The pannellum
HTML5 viewer looks good, but I couldn't get it to work:

I have tried the current master branch from github, with the partial option,
and I have tried the stable branch from github as well. In both
cases, pannellum says it is working for a short time (the waiting symbol is
shown), but then just black is displayed instead of my image.
Also, it doesn't make a difference if I use cylindrical or equirectangular
projection.

Any hints?

If it helps, I'd be glad to send you a link to my image, I just don't want
to put the link into a public web archive.

Cheers

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/857889c3-4fbe-4126-855a-f62e3561ad42%40googlegroups.com.