Hello Terry,

> If your lens is a zoom and in the lensfun database it probably has distortion
> parameters defined for a number of focal lengths, but maybe not.

I found my lens in lensfun (a Canon EF-S 17-55 F2.8) and it is probably common
enough to have been defined for a number of focal lengths and lensfun
distorsion parameter says 'yes'.

> It's morning here :-), so I can put some time in today to assist, if I can.
> Are you able to upload the images to Dropbox and invite me to share?
> Probably best to use downsized images, and 3 should be sufficient.
> Not sure if downsizing keeps the exif data on camera/lens which would be
> useful to have.

I can put them in Dropbox. I put the 5 of them, because I get very different
results with 1, 3 or 5.

1, with lensfun is ok

3, if I load them via panorama stitcher, they appear on top of each other in
the fast Pano preview. Asking for Projection rectilinear, I get a strange
image, I click on Fit and the image returns to normal and stay straight.
Selecting Move/Drag + mosaic option, I can separate them and I get a first
preview not completly stupid.

be able to separate them enough. Loading them in Fast Pano Preview, they appear
next to each other but asking for Projection rectilinear and trying to fit, I
get something useless.

Can you make something out of that ???

Cheers,
Laurent

Laurent Pagani

"Falling leaves are a good sign. It's when you see them jumping back onto the
trees that you're in trouble" Lucy van Pelt (C. Schulz)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/0AF46BDF-8A64-44EF-A0A6-A5DA3B6E59CF%40laposte.net.