Hi Danny,

Do you still have the hugin project with this problem ?
Could you make an archive and send it to me ? I would like to reproduce it and
to attach it to the bug report.
If you can generate a not so big archive (~10-20MB) with just a subset of your
panorama, it will be easier for me.

Thanks,
Frédéric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/14170997.fIXXB5VyPl%40athlonxp.