Andreas Metzler <ametz...@bebt.de> wrote:
> On 2013-12-17 Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
>> libpano13 is the PanoTools library for panoramic imaging.

>> A libpano13-2.9.19 beta1 tarball has been uploaded to sourceforge, this is
>> for testing but is expected to be very similar to the final release:
[...]

> Thanks for jumpstarting the release process.

FWIW I have uploaded to Debian/experimental to get some autobuild
exposure on non-mainstream architectures. However it is going to take
a couple of days until the packages are available for download since
they will need some manual processing by ftpmasters due to the soname
bump.

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/i6pgoa-8fi.ln1%40argenau.downhill.at.eu.org.