Hello,

hugin hg tip now requires exiftool >= 9.09.

Upstream changelog says this about the specific release:
-------------------
Dec. 15, 2012 - Version 9.09

    Added a few new Google XMP GPano tags
    Added a new Olympus CameraType
    Added a couple of new Minolta LensTypes
    Added two new Nikon LensID's (thanks David PĆ¼schel and Robert
    Rottmerhusen)
    Decode Nikon D7000 AFPointsUsed and make this tag writable
    Decode a new Olympus tag (thanks Christoph Anton Mitterer)
    Renamed one of the FujiFilm RAF RawImageWidth/Height pairs to
    RawImageFullWidth/Height
    Changed -stay_open when combined with -q to flush output after
    each command (as already done without -q) (requires IO::Handle)
    Fixed problem shifting FileCreateDate when writing other "real"
    tags in the same command
--------------------

Which looks like a regular "add some features, fix some bugs"-release
but not like "command line interface changed incompatibly, hugin
cannot use an older version". So I wonder how this dependency came up.

This is not completely idle wondering. e.g. Debian stable and Ubuntu
up to 13.04 ship older versions, and therefore providing a hugin
backport for older releases suddenly expands to also provide a
exiftool backport. - Not undoable, but I would rather skip it if it is
not necessary.

Thanks in advance for an explanation.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'