Terry Duell wrote:
Hello Paul,

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:03:06 +1100, paul womack <pwom...@papermule.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]
That works nicely (I rotated it so that North is up), by altering the R
of the anchor a little at a time, re-optmising after each change.

So - follow-up questions

1) How did you do it?!

I didn't make any notes, but my recollection is that I reset yaw and pitch of
all images, then set v,r,X,Y,Z to be optimised for all except the position
anchor.

I just tried that (quite carefully) and got an optimiser report of:

avg: 157
std: 572
max: 2819

Horrible!

Can you rack your memory, or go from the start again keeping notes?

   BugBear