Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014 12:33:21 UTC+1 schrieb Cartola:

>    - At the "Optimizer" tab I did:
>       - Positions (y, p, r)
>       - Positions, View and Barrel (y, p, r, v, b)
>       - After the last one I went to the "Fast preview Panorama" window,
>       selected the "Move/Drag" tab and clicked "Fit"
>       - Back at the main window I clicked the "Show control points"
>       buttom (second from right to left in the same line as the "save"
> button)
>       and in the opened window I:
>          - ordered the control points by distance and erased those with
>          more than 90 pixels
>          - closed the "show control points" window
>          - Back to the main window, at the "Optimizer" tab, I did the
>       "Everithing without translation" optimization

be careful with this strategy. It may work, but there is a big risk that
this go haywire. For a single stacks don't optimize view and barrel. You
need at least to fix v and b for the first image. The same applies for
"Everything". For a single stack optimize only Positions.

But why so complicated? Hugin ships with align_image_stack which is
specialized for this task and do everything automatic. Just call:
align_image_stack -a aligned image1.jpg image2.jpg …

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/b86faa2c-3a5e-448c-8b2a-db0e0ad94530%40googlegroups.com.