Hi Harry,

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014 19:15:09 UTC+1 schrieb Harry van der Wolf:

> Yes, I agree. For me the question is whether it should go into a beta2 or
> into the RC1.

I'm for RC1. No critical bugs appeared in beta1 (only some minor one, which
were fixed). So we could go to RC1.

The biggest issues are the ones on Mac OS IMHO (since the latest try there
was no feedback). But for these I can't do so much.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/ef3d4b8d-c6c7-4176-be9f-745317bcc54e%40googlegroups.com.