Thanks Matthew.

I installed this and tried to build a simple panorama. When I asked to
"Stitch" the project, I got a crash as follows:

Dump Summary
------------
Dump File:    WERECF8.tmp.hdmp :
C:\Users\Geoffrey\AppData\Local\Temp\WERECF8.tmp.hdmp
Last Write Time:    28/02/2014 10:51:49 PM
Process Name:    PTBatcherGUI.exe : C:\Program
Files\Hugin\bin\PTBatcherGUI.exe
Process Architecture:    x64
Exception Code:    0xC0000417
Exception Information:
Heap Information:    Present

System Information
OS Version:    6.1.7601
CLR Version(s):

I am using the 64-bit version on Windows7.
Regards,
Geoffrey

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bced8759-8f3f-491d-b6ea-5ea8803de397%40googlegroups.com.