Hi, I have some problem remapping EXR images. I did few experiments so far:

   1. EXR out of range [0,1]: probably values are clamped to 0-1 or
   somehow tone-mapped, some of the input images looks ok, others areextremely
   dark or bright.
   2. EXR scaled to range [0,1]: looks ok in the preview, but the features
   detector (Hugin cpfind) can't find any control point.

A possibility would be to scale EXR to range [0,1] convert to 16-bit png do
geometric/photometric optimization, apply results to EXR [0,1] and rescale
to the orginal range. This looks like it's working but it's pretty tedious.

Any alternatives? Would be great to avoid scaling and/or conversion to PNG.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/03b07264-e1dd-466d-a156-4c0dafa5dbc0%40googlegroups.com.