Pawel Rozenek wrote:
Thank you anyone who decided to say something in my post.

The L bracket is made from 10 mm thic aluminium, plate plate is 4mm thick and
please believe me that the maximum fluctuation is +/-2 2 mm so in MY opinion
with 14mm focal length is nothing (am I wrong?)

The head ball... Hm.. It is a better point. Of course I always try to adjust it
as horizontal as possible which is not very easy and not accurate. However
please DO NOT forget that once the head ball is locked, then I can rotate it
perfectly in one axis. The ball head is locked forever when I do panoramas,
only horizontal plate rotates - which maight be not always in perfwectly
horizontal orientation, because of the ball head. So in the worst case all
frames are not exactly vertical/horizontal,
however all are equal.
Is any chance that makes my problem?

If not, I am still wondering if there is a chance to use better hugin settings
even if it takes more time.

The obvious test is to carefully place a large number of fine-tuned control
point by
hand (No automatic points at all), on a test set, then optimize.

This will confirm or deny that your nodal setting is perfect.

  BugBear