Quoted from your log file:
Hugin Version: 2013.0.0 built by Matthieu DESILE

Did you try the upcoming 2014.0.0 beta?
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2014.0/Hugin-2014.0.0-beta1-wx2.dmg/download>

Using GPU for remapping

In Hugin's preferences in 'Programs' tab there is a setting for Nona
 [ ] Use GPU for remapping (EXPERIMENTAL)

...which means it's sort of experimental. If it doesn't work, please deselect that option.
Carl