I am using it on built in  Intel HD Graphics 3000. This problem appears in
fast preview window only and stitched panorama is fine. this problem
appeared first allign. Now when I open saved file it does not show
stretched image parts but remapped image in fast preview window is showing
3 black little triangles. Problem is only limited to fast preview window

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM, David W. Jones <gnomeno...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, I don't see this problem. I use Hugin 2013 on 64-bit Aptosid
> (Debian Sid) with the same Haswell-core i7 and HD graphics. Linux support
> for Haswell is still in progress - I can't play videos reliably on this
> laptop yet.
>
> The Hugin issue might be specific to Windows.
>

> On 05/06/2014 01:41 PM, Jeff wrote:
>
>> I'm seeing the same problem with Hugin 2013 on Windows 8.1 with an Intel
>> Haswell Core i7, using the embedded graphics (Intel HD Graphics 4600).
>> To help narrow the source of the problem, it would help to know what
>> operating systems and graphics cards people are using when they see this
>> problem.
>>
>> I recently switched from an AMD motherboard with integrated graphics (an
>> ATI chip) on the motherboard to an Intel system with integrated graphics
>> on the processor. I never saw this behavior with the ATI graphics chip.
>>
>> I noticed that sometimes things appear normally after I change
>> projections and then change back to the projection I want. That's a
>> hack, but a temporary workaround until we figure out what's really going
>> on.
>>
>> -Jeff
>>
>> On Monday, May 5, 2014 11:06:19 PM UTC-7, Emaad wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     I am facing this very strange image behaviour in Hugin. Some part of
>>     my images is stretched strangely across equirect. Please! See
>>     attachment and help.
>>
>>     Regards,
>>
>>     --
>>

>>     *Emaad*
>>

> --
> David W. Jones
> gnomeno...@gmail.com
> wandering the landscape of god
> http://dancingtreefrog.com

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> msgid/hugin-ptx/5369C398.7060803%40gmail.com.

*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CALj_J363OzY07m45yzgH176pSEVqwtWkwkDj-_NAZqSwD%2BpSNQ%40mail.gmail.com.