Is there any way to predict the running time of autooptimizer -m? The process has been running through the night and is currently at iteration 124...
On Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:31:06 PM UTC+2, Einar Høst wrote: > > The main issue is the brightness/exposure/white balance I suppose. > Currently running autooptimizer -m to see if it helps. > > - Einar > > On Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:19:01 PM UTC+2, Einar Høst wrote: >> >> I'm a newbie, so I don't quite know how to pose this question correctly. >> >> I have a sequence of images taken of almost the same motif over time. >> Naturally, there is some variation in light and colors in the resulting >> photos, depending on time of day, lighting conditions and so forth. Is >> there something I can do to "align" the colors of the images, so that they >> seem as homogenous as possible? >> >> Any help is much appreciated. >> >> Kind regards, >> Einar >> > -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/d82b5655-48f6-44da-87a5-f3a3fd5137f5%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
