Am Donnerstag, 25. September 2014 um 10:10:55, schrieb Roman Lebedev
<lebedev...@gmail.com>
> Hi.
>
> Sure, if this is how it is preferred. (updated patch attached)
>
> Any chance to see it being merged into enblend hg repo? (preferably keeping
> User line)
> Or this is the wrong place to submit patches?

I had no problems with your patch. If nobody complains, I will
soon commit.

The inclusion 'include(CheckCXXCompilerFlag)' inside the macro:
Sure, the macro is called exactly once, so there is no overhead.
And using it outside of the macro will execute the include it even if not
needed.
But for the sake of possible later check for another compiles flags, I prefer to
have the assignment be outside.

        Kornel