What's the list policy on attachments? I have taken
(at home, using a tripod) some photos of a map
I own, and prepared a hugin project.

The 5 images are all 3264x2448 (8 Mpixels)
and are around 3.5 Mb each.

3 of the images are a sequence where I only
moved the tripod along, and can be easily optimised
by setting the middle one as anchor, and optimsing
for Y/P/R and X Y.

The other two where taken with the tripod off to the left/right
sides of the map, which the camera tilted to look right/left
towards the centre of the map. These samples represent
"off axis" shots. I cannot get these to optimise;
I used "Only use control points between image selected in the preview window"
to try to just optimise the rightmost skew image (which looks left)
to the centre "straight on" image, but failed.

I also failed to get the left/right skew images to optimise to each
other.

Are the samples too big for the list?

I attached the (tiny!!!) project file in any case.

  BugBear