Hallo Everyone

Michael> Me too on OSX 10.7.5. Quite irregular, though I will pay more attention
Michael> next time

>>> Not always, but often I get weird previews in the Fast Preview window.
>>> See the attached. The stitching will go just fine, but of course I can't
>>> use any of the functions in Fast Preview.
>>
>> I sometimes get this too on Windows. I may be wrong, but I recently
>> managed to get the preview correctly by just closing Hugin and then loading
>> it again. But I think (I did not pay much attention) that sometimes this
>> did not work.

On Windows 7. Have seen this, but never thought that it could be a
bug. Mostly restart the project from scratch, assuming it to be a
problem with a control point or two. Impression I had, but never
actively followed up on, is that two images are connected with a
faulty control point and that hugin attempts to bridge them via the
spokes that are criss-crossing the field.

I also use 2012 and 2013 interchangeably, so not able to pin it on a
specific version.

Will attempt to reproduce if I see it again.

Groetnis
 Marius
 mailto:mlo...@medic.up.ac.za
--
add some chaos to your life and put the world in order
http://www.mapungubwe.co.za/

Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/53132998.20141107115718%40medic.up.ac.za.