On 18.12.2014. 0:42, Matthew Petroff wrote:
My recent builds have been dynamically linked, instead of statically
linked as outlined on the Panotools wiki, since it makes the download
considerably smaller. I have some scattered notes from when I set up the
build environment, but they're much less detailed than what is currently
on the Panotools wiki for static builds. I might try to pull together my
notes next month and post them somewhere on the wiki, but creating any
sort of detailed instructions would require rebuilding the build
environment from scratch, which is rather time consuming.

I know that's a lot of work, so would you consider cleaning personal stuff from the VM and post it so we have a starting point?

Robert

-Matthew