Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015 um 10:21:55, schrieb T. Modes <thomas.mo...@gmx.de>

> Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015 15:55:59 UTC+2 schrieb kornel:
> >

> > Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit, default branch.
> > Graphic card: NVIDIA, Geforce GTX 750, OpenGL/ES-Version 4.5.0 NVIDIA
> > 346.47
> >
> > The last versions of nona seem to be not working anymore.
> > There is no crash and no error message. Nona simply hangs.
> >
> > Using without '-g' parameter works.
> > I suspect the
> >         changeset:   6978:0beb67edf587
> >         parent:      6976:e4c461b28afc
> >

> Suspect or tested that not another changeset is the culprit?
> (I tested this code with 2 different graphic cards on my side and also
> Terry did a test on Linux and on all systems this changeset worked on all
> our tested systems.)
>
> The order for testing would be:
> 0beb67edf587
> db1a6c64cf17
> a6ad9e9ec0d2
> 35c1d9d96f3d5
>
> until you get the hang.
>
> When it hangs, does it print something or remain the console empty?
> When the console shows something, than the debug output of "nona -g -d .."
> would be helpful and also the output of glewinfo.
>
> It was not nice with the popup window, but at least it worked.
> >

> With this attitude we can leave the code as it is and don't need to do
> anything more.

Sure.

> There are more reports about bugs/crashes in nona-gpu. There are less
> reports about nona-gpu working.

I start with current nona:
        #nona -g -d -o xa dsc_4210-1.pto
        nona: using graphics card: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 750
Ti/PCIe/SSE2
        destStart=[62, 1141]
        destEnd=[4878, 4441]
        destSize=[(4816, 3300)]
        srcSize=[(4928, 3264)]
        srcBuffer=0x7f82a18c0010
        srcAlphaBuffer=0
        destBuffer=0x7f829eb47010
        destAlphaBuffer=0x7f829dc1e010
        destGLInternalFormat=GL_RGBA8
        destGLFormat=GL_RGB
        destGLType=GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE
        srcGLInternalFormat=GL_RGBA8
        srcGLFormat=GL_RGB
        srcGLType=GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE
        srcAlphaGLType=GL_BYTE
        destAlphaGLType=GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE

        warparound=0
        needsAtanWorkaround=0
        maxTextureSize=16384
Here it hangs. Ctrl-C stops the process.

Test with  0beb67edf587: works
                db1a6c64cf17: works
                a6ad9e9ec0d2: hang

        Kornel