One of my maps is rather large - 198 images at the moment.

Due to not setting focus lock, but using auto focus (my bad)
some of the images in non-detailed areas are not well focused;
clearly I would like the well focused images to be above
these in the blending.

I kept the order in the "capture" matrix while setting the control
points (manually, this took 3 days!).

I now wish to re-order the images, but drag and dropping
in a list of 200, with a GUI window showing around 20 is not very
pleasant.

Is there a way I can bulk edit, or edit textually?

 BugBear