> o What Linux Mint flavour do you use? I will install it on my test
> system here in order to get more information, but it does not make much
> sense if I get the wrong one.
>
> o Did you try the move all the $HOME/.hugin* files out of the way?

My home OS is Mint... Currently I have 17.3 installed although when we
first began our little chat it was 17.2 I hoped the upgrade would change
something.

Is moving all of the $HOME/.hugin* files something that I should do? I
never heard such a thing so I did not do it. Where should I move them to?
--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAFRvunJhJni%3Dum%2B8fzdXUACHqrHx3Kwt7MLj7HtAFRGJjhhutA%40mail.gmail.com.